Friday, May 29, 2009

silent walk

I just went for a walk. There's a church with a large field right across the street. The field is bordered by wild, uncontrolled plants. I glanced at them for a bit. Here are my questions:

How similar are the growths of leaves to waves?

How would I benefit from thinking of growth as a wave?

If the illusion that we all experience is that time is traveling forward, and I was to grok that time is actually moving in reverse ( or atleast be able to switch between perspectives) how would that benefit me? or should I ask "How have I benefitted?"?

Seems like disease is pretty common in wild, uncontrolled plant growth. Is disease on plants maybe like seasoning?

Which plant diseases will give me super-strength and muscle-memory through ingestion?

Wouldn't it be cool if we all had cameras which measured large quantities of distances and such to build vector based sculptured areas which we would then upload to a videogame, decide on a scale and objective filter and play? I saw a beautiful thorny plant and I though how it would be awesome if there was a little balcony right above each thorn and the stalk was an impressive tower.

Feel free to answer in the comments. I'm not holding my breath, but the blog can be like a sketchbook, only different. This includes you future Clyde, you can comment too because your perspective is influenced by a different context.

No comments: